- There are no alternate images available for this product.
TOWERKEM 566 is a biostatic, high performance, synthetic coolant designed for machining and grinding operations on ferrous metals. It is formulated using GREEN FLUID TECHNOLOGY, it does not contain mineral oil, animal fats, or hazardous ingredients. TOWERKEM 566 only contains chemicals that are globally acceptable and are GADSL complaint. It is designed to reject tramp oil for efficient skimming, quickly separate out metal fines, and is easily recyclable in conventional fluid recovery systems. TOWERKEM 566 is designed for use in high pressure coolant systems. It is a heavy duty grinding fluid that typically reduces the frequency of wheel dressing and provides lubricity for 12 RMS finishes. TOWERKEM 566 helps to keep machines clean and provides excellent rust protection on cast iron.
TOWERKEM 566 is effective for numerous operations, including boring, drilling, milling, reaming, tapping, threading, and grinding of ferrous metals. Starting dilutions (water to lubricant) for Milling/Drilling/Turning 15:1 to 25:1. Honing/Tapping/Reaming 10:1 to 20:1 Grinding operations should begin at starting dilutions of 20:1.
- Superior Ferrous Lubricity & Metal Fines Settle Quickly
- Outstanding Corrosion Protection & Overall Outstanding System Life
- Excellent Tramp Oil Rejection
- Minimal Residue Characteristics
- Superior Cleanliness on Machine Components
- Excellent Biological Resistance