(113 of 176)
- There are no alternate images available for this product.
TOWERKEM 564 is a biostatic, high performance synthetic coolant designed for grinding operations on ferrous metals. It does not contain mineral oil or animal fats and resists biological attack. TOWERKEM 564 only contains chemicals that are globally acceptable and are GADSL complaint. It is designed to reject tramp oil for efficient skimming and to quickly separate out metal fines. It is a low foaming coolant suitable for high pressure coolant systems. This coolant also provides outstanding rust protection on cast iron metal, and has excellent residue and cleanliness on the machine and tooling.
TOWERKEM 564 is effective for numerous grinding operations on ferrous metals and for light duty machining applications. The recommended starting dilution for grinding is 19:1 (5%) and for machine it is 9:1 (10%) to 19:1 (5%). Make-up coolant is typically added at half the target concentration. TOWERKEM 564 should be stored indoors above 40° F.
- Excellent Operator Approval
- Outstanding Corrosion Protection
- Excellent Tramp Oil Rejection
- Minimal Residue Characteristics
- Excellent Biological Resistance
- Metal Fines Settle Quickly