- There are no alternate images available for this product.
RUSTBEAT 298 is a specialty rust preventive compounded to displace water and water soluble lubricants while simultaneously depositing a corrosion protective film on metal surfaces. The formulation is also designed for complete separation from tube mill coolants. RUSTBEAT 298 is formulated to meet the MIL-PRF-16173E specifications.
RUSTBEAT 298 is a straight oil and can be applied by spray, brush, dip tank or recirculating spray methods. It is typically used when up to one year of indoor storage protection is required.
- Displaces Water Efficiency
- Does Not Contaminate Tube Mill Coolants
- Provides Up To Twelve Months Indoor Protection
- Separates Completely From Water Based Coolants