- There are no alternate images available for this product.
TOWER 6211-CF is a unique chlorine and sulfur-free lubricant designed for use in a variety of metal forming operations. TOWER 6211-CF provides exceptional wetting, flushing, and extreme pressure characteristics. It is effective on metal forming processes that include high speed stamping, blanking, perforating, drawing, and forming. TOWER 6211-CF provides a high strength lubricating film on metal surfaces giving added protection to tooling and piece parts.
TOWER 6211-CF should be used as supplied from the drum. It can be applied in minimal amounts by airless spray, drip, and roller systems. TOWER 6211-CF can be used on ferrous metals, stainless steel, aluminum, zinc coated metals, and copper alloys. It is safe for use with carbide tooling. TOWER 6211-CF can be removed by aqueous or solvent cleaners.
- Contains No Hazardous Ingredients
- Provides Excellent In-Process Rust Protection
- Cleans Easily in Aqueous Cleaners
- Excellent for High Speed Stamping
- Exhibits Excellent Surface Wetting & Anti-Galling Characteristics
- Offers Low Odor Characteristics at High Temperatures & Receives Excellent Operator Acceptance