- There are no alternate images available for this product.
TOWERPRO 5851-E is a heavy duty, emulsifiable, metal forming lubricant formulated for use on applications requiring chlorine-free chemistry. It is effective on multi-stage forming, piercing, drawing, and deep drawing operations that previously required highly chlorinated lubricants. Excellent for use on Cold rolled steel, Aluminum and some stainless operations
Non-Chlorinated Soluble Oil
TOWERPRO 5851-E can be used as a straight concentrate, or at dilutions up to 19:1 (5%) with water.
Always add the concentrate to water with agitation. It forms an emulsion that resists bacterial attack, foul
odors, and it is low misting. TOWERPRO 5851-E is used on ferrous metals, high strength alloys,
stainless steel, and aluminum. It can be applied by airless spray, roll coater, and drip methods.
TOWERPRO 5851-E is easy to remove in aqueous cleaning systems using an alkaline cleaner such as
- Contains No Hazardous Ingredients & Does Not Contain Chlorine
- Performs Heavy Duty Metal Forming Operations
- Reduces Metal Pickup and Improves Part Quality
- Leaves A Light Non-Sticky Residue
- Provides In-Process Rust Protection
- Cleans Easily in Alkaline Solutions