- There are no alternate images available for this product.
TOWERPRO 5840 is a heavy duty, high lubricity, semi-synthetic lubricant developed for deep drawing brass and copper alloys, and ferrous metals. It provides excellent corrosion and stain protection for these metals and forms a stable emulsion in hard water at 350 ppm CaCO3.
Metal Forming and Drawing
Non-Chlorinated Soluble Oil
TOWERPRO 5840 is diluted with water and typically run at concentrations of 2:1 (33%) thru 19:1 (5%).
To ensure a stable emulsion, always add the concentrate to water with agitation.
- Non-Hazardous, No Pictograms on The Label
- Does Not Contain Chlorine & Is Compatible For Use on Carbide Tooling
- Excellent Stain Protection For Copper, Brass, And Steel
- Cleans Easily in Low Temperature Water Based Solutions
- Forms Stable Emulsions in a Wide Variety of Waters
- Has High Lubricity For Extended Tool Life & Parts Run Clean With A Non-Sticky Residue