- There are no alternate images available for this product.
TOWERDRAW 9355-TD is a heavy duty compounded metal forming lubricant. It has a very light viscosity with unique wetting, carry through, and flushing properties. TOWERDRAW 9355-TD contains both conventional and nonconventional extreme pressure additives. It is safe for use on all types of metals. A minimal film remains after drying which provides in-process corrosion protection. TOWERDRAW 9355-TD has good weld through characteristics.
TOWERDRAW 9355-TD should be used as supplied. It can be applied in minimal amounts through airless spray, drip, or roller coater systems. TOWERDRAW 9355-TD can be easily removed by aqueous cleaners.
- Contains No Hazardous Ingredients
- Provides Excellent In-Process Corrosion Protection
- Good Carry Through Multi-Station Dies
- Exhibits Excellent Surface Wetting & Anti-Galling Characteristics
- Cleans Easily in Aqueous Cleaners
- Can Be Welded Through Without Cleaning & Receives Excellent Operator Acceptance