- There are no alternate images available for this product.
"TOWERDRAW 6715-CF does not contain chlorine and is safe for carbide tooling. It is suitable for use on stainless steel and
high strength ferrous metals. TOWERDRAW 6715-CF is used for blanking, punching, shaving, forming,
deep drawing, and cold heading operations. It provides lubrication at extreme temperatures without
objectionable odors or smoke. Typical Viscosity is 600 SUS @ 100F֯
Metal Forming and Drawing
Chlorine Free Oil
"TOWERDRAW 6715-CF should be used as supplied from the drum. It can be applied by drip, roller
coater, airless spray, or in recirculating systems. TOWERDRAW 6715-CF can be removed from parts
in aqueous alkaline cleaners, such as TOWERKLENE 42-A, running at temperatures of 130°F or higher"
- Contains No Hazardous Ingredients
- Performs at Extreme Temperatures
- Designed for Extreme Duty Operations
- Excellent Surface Wetting & Anti-Galling Characteristics
- Has Low Odor Characteristics at High Temperatures
- Receives Excellent Operator Acceptance