- There are no alternate images available for this product.
TOWERCUT E-933 is a unique chlorine and sulfur-free lubricant designed for use in a variety of metal cutting, grinding, and forming operations. TOWERCUT E-933 provides exceptional wetting, flushing, cooling, and lubricity characteristics. TOWERCUT E-933 has a medium viscosity allowing for efficient separation of metal fines and leaving a minimal residue on the piece part.
TOWERCUT E-933 should be used as supplied from the drum. It can be applied by recirculating flood on, Jet-Set airless spray, drip, and roller coater systems. TOWERCUT E-933 can be used on ferrous metals, aluminum, zinc coated metals, and copper alloys. It is safe for use with carbide tooling.
- Contains No Hazardous Ingredients
- Provides Excellent In-Process Rust Protection
- Cleans Easily in Aqueous Cleaners
- Excellent For High Speed Stamping
- Exhibits Excellent Surface Wetting & Anti-Galling Characteristics
- Offers Low Odor Characteristics at High