- There are no alternate images available for this product.
TOWERDRAW 6620-CF is especially suitable for use on aluminum, zinc coated materials and copper alloys by providing special characteristics, such as exceptional wetting to minimize effects in die areas from residual packing of these softer materials. TOWERDRAW 6620-CF is effective in operations that include, blanking, forming, drawing, and deep drawing. Typical Viscosity is 200 SUS @ 100F֯
TOWERDRAW 6620-CF should be used as supplied from the drum. It can be applied in minimal amounts through Jet-Set® airless spray, drip, roller coater system, or flood on. TOWERDRAW 6620-CF can be removed by aqueous or solvent cleaners.
- Contains No Hazardous Ingredients
- Does Not Contain Chlorine or Sulfur
- Provides Excellent In-Process Rust Protection & Receives Excellent Operator Acceptance
- Cleans Easily in Aqueous Cleaners & Exceptional Drawing Oil For Aluminum
- Designed for Heavy Duty Operations & Offers Low Odor Characteristics at High Temperatures
- Exhibits Excellent Surface Wetting & Anti-Galling Characteristics