- There are no alternate images available for this product.
TUBEFORM 582 is an oil rejecting synthetic coolant and lubricant formulated specifically for Tube Mill operations. It has excellent cooling characteristics, allowing for efficient dissipation of heat generated during the welding phase of tube production. TUBEFORM 582 is naturally bio-stable, this ensures long sump life without foul odors and keeps all mill equipment and coolant lines free from an accumulation of fungus or mold. TUBEFORM 582 has excellent oil rejection and quickly separates out metal fines. This results in a cleaner running fluid and less build-up and pick-up on the rolls. It is easily recyclable in conventional fluid recovery systems and has low foaming characteristics. TUBEFORM 582 provides excellent rust protection on ferrous metals and the mill equipment. For best results on galvanized and aluminized materials excess fluid should be removed and RUSTBEAT 386 applied for storage protection. It is not recommended for aluminum.
TUBEFORM 582 is designed to be used with water at dilutions between 9:1 (10%) and 19:1 (5%). Typically, 12:1 (8%) is recommended as a good starting dilution. Add it to water with agitation to form a stable solution in a wide variety of waters.
- Does Not Contain Mineral Oil, Chlorine, Phosphorus, or Sulfur
- Easy to Mix and Forms a Stable Solution
- Has Excellent In-Process Rust Protection & Oil Rejecting Chemistry
- Resistant to Growth of Bacteria, Fungi, and Mold
- Quickly Separates Out Metal Fines
- Has Outstanding Operator Acceptance