(77 of 176)
- There are no alternate images available for this product.
TUBEFORM 495 is a micro-emulsion formulated especially for Tube Mill Systems. Formulated with an excellent corrosion preventive package, TUBEFORM 495 offers prolonged rust protection for a wide variety of metals. It is operator friendly and very stable in various types of water. Designed with excellent cooling characteristics, TUBEFORM 495 allows for the efficient dissipation of heat generated during the welding phase of production. Because TUBEFORM 495 contains some mineral oil, it provides the benefits of oil while offering the advantages of a pure chemical solution.
TUBEFORM 495 is intended to be used at starting dilutions of 5% to 10% depending on the material being formed and the relative severity of the operation. For best results mix TUBEFORM 495 by adding concentrate to water with agitation.
- Does not contain chlorine, nitrites, phenols
- Provides excellent in-process rust protection
- Resists attack from bacteria, fungi and mold
- Has low foam characteristics
- Will not form stick deposits on equipment
- Is designed to be recyclable