(104 of 176)
- There are no alternate images available for this product.
TOWERDRAW 6845-CF does not contain chlorine or paraffin’s. It is suitable for use on stainless steel and high strength ferrous
metals. TOWERDRAW 6845-CF is used for blanking, punching, shaving, forming, and deep drawing
applications. It provides lubrication at extreme temperatures without objectionable odors or smoke. Typical Viscosity is 390 SUS @ 100F֯
TOWERDRAW 6845-CF should be used as supplied from the drum. It can be applied by drip, roller
coater, airless spray, or in recirculating systems. TOWERDRAW 6845-CF can be removed from parts
in aqueous alkaline cleaners, such as TOWERKLENE 42-A, running at temperatures of 130°F or more.
- Contains No Hazardous Ingredients
- Performs at Extreme Temperatures
- Designed for Extreme Duty Operations
- Excellent Surface Wetting & Anti-Galling Characteristics
- Has Low Odor Characteristics at High Temperatures
- Receives Excellent Operator Acceptance