Protection for products and people
TRY IT FREE
SAF-T-VANISH evaporative metalworking fluids
Our SAF-T-VANISH line is formulated using ingredients derived from non-hazardous resources to replace vanishing oils made with hydrocarbon solvents containing VOCs and HAPs. It's designed for lighter metal forming, drawing, stamping, and roll-forming applications.
- Completely safe, hazard-free solution - No VOC's or HAP's
- Engineered to evaporate quickly and cleanly while providing maximum protection
- For sure in stamping and forming all types of metals
- More than 15 years of proven performance
SAF-T-VANISH can be applied by roller coater, micro-mist spray, or airless spray systems. These solutions provide the necessary degree of lubricity, excellent corrosion protection, and superior tool life while eliminating the need for cleaning prior to plating, painting, and final assembly.
TRY IT FREE
SAF-T-Vanish Top Sellers
Conforms with 21CFR178.3910 of the Food & Drug Administration, Department of Health and Human Services; where certain substances may be used as surface lubricants. Metal safe.
Used for light stamping, drawing, and roll-forming. Safe for use on ferrous metals, stainless steel, zinc-coated metals, aluminium, and painted materials. Excellent corrosion protection after being allowed to dry.
For use on ferrous metals, stainless steel, zinc-coated metals, and aluminium. Provides excellent corrosion protection and superior tool life because of high lubricity for drawing and stamping applications.
Parts can be flat stacked immediately after blanking. Safe for use on ferrous metals, stainless steel, hot-dip galvanized, 5,6, & 7000 series aluminium, and painted materials. For brass, copper alloys and electro-galvanized materials, pre-screening is recommended.
Sign up now for a FREE SAMPLE of SAF-T-VANISH
Sign up here and we will get in touch with you to determine which SAF-T-VANISH product is right for you. Samples are delivered in two-gallon sizes*.
* This SAF-T-VANISH sample is provided “as is” and without any express or implied guarantees or warranties. In association with the product, Tower Metalworking Fluids makes no warranties of any kind, either express or implied and specifically disclaims any implied warranties including those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Without limitation and at its sole discretion, the Company reserves the right to deny any particular requests for samples. Any manufacturer or distributor of a competing product is ineligible for this offer.