- There are no alternate images available for this product.
Saf-T-Cool 425 is a good-performance, medium oil, universal emulsion designed for machining and grinding operations on ferrous and non-ferrous alloys. This unique chemistry will provide good tool life and surface finish without the use of chlorine. The products unique chemistry eliminates typical “Monday morning” foul odor smells without the use of a biocides. Saf-T-Cool 425 has a very tight emulsion that provides exceptional hard water stability, tramp oil rejection, and long fluid life. It is low foaming making it compatible with high pressure coolant systems. Saf-T-Cool 425 provides good corrosion protection for ferrous and non-ferrous metals and machine tools. It constantly rinses the machine as it runs eliminating any sticky residues and leaving a very light oily film on the clean machine surfaces.
Starting dilutions for machining operations should be between 7 – 12% and grinding 5 – 7%. Make-up fluid is typically added at half the target concentration. For proper mixing it is recommended that Saf-TCool 425 concentrate be added to water with agitation. Parts made with Saf-T-Cool 425 can be easily cleaned in an aqueous wash using an alkaline cleaner such as TOWERKLENE 60-S. For ultimate performance, consider using Saf-T-Cool 420.
- Non-Hazardous, No Pictograms or Hazard Warnings
- Low Chance of Skin Irritation Promotes Operator Acceptance
- Tight Emulsion Reduces Carry-Off and Lowers Usage
- Prolonged Sump Life Without Foul Odors
- Good Surface Finish and Tool Life & Good In-Process Rust & Corrosion Protection
- Low Misting & Low Foam Characteristics & Machines Run Clean Without Sticky Deposits or Residues