- There are no alternate images available for this product.
Saf-T-Cool 420 is a high performance universal bio-stable coolant. It utilizes state of the art ingredients to provide long sump life without the use of tank side additives. Foul odors and the typical “Monday Morning” (rotten egg) smells are eliminated. It has excellent hard water emulsion stability and corrosion protection for ferrous and nonferrous metals. Saf-T-Cool 420 it is formulated to quickly reject excess tramp oils for easy removal. Its natural low foam characteristics make it acceptable in high pressure systems, along with low mist characteristics creating a safe working environment. Saf-T-Cool 420 uses advanced generation additive technology for outstanding surface finishes and tool life. Our Clean Fluid Technology uses the fluid to constantly wash/rinse the machine as it runs eliminating any sticky residues and leaving a very light oily film on the machine surfaces.
Saf-T-Cool 420 forms a premium quality micro-emulsion for machining and grinding all types of metals (except magnesium). Starting dilutions for machining operations should be between 5 – 10%. For grinding operations, the suggested starting dilutions should be between 4 – 6%. Make-up fluid is typically added at half the target concentration. For proper mixing it is recommended that Saf-T-Cool 420 concentrate be added to water with agitation. It should be stored indoors above 40° F.
- Non-Hazardous, No Pictograms on The Label
- Low Chance of Skin Irritation Promotes Operator Acceptance
- Prolonged Sump Life Without Foul Odors
- Excellent Surface Finish and Tool Life
- Low Misting & Low Foam Characteristics
- Excellent In-Process Rust & Corrosion Protection & Machines Run Clean Without Sticky Deposits or Residues