- There are no alternate images available for this product.
ROLLFORM 1054-RF (formerly LS-M-342) is a synthetic chemical solution that was designed and formulated to provide a high degree of lubricity, flushing and cooling for roll forming operations. ROLLFORM 1054-RF can be used on a variety of metals, including galvanized, galvalum, aluminized, aluminum, painted stock, ferrous, and yellow metals. ROLLFORM 1054-RF is also suitable for pre and post stamping and cut-off operations. It is operator-friendly and very stable in a variety of waters.
ROLLFORM 1054-RF is designed to be used at dilutions up to 19:1 (5%) with tap water. It can be used in recirculating systems, or applied by using JET-SET© airless spray systems, roller coater, drip or similar methods.
- Does Not Contain Hazardous Ingredients & Does Not Contain Chlorine or Sulfur
- Can Replace Vanishing Oils & Has Residue That Is Dry To The Touch
- Has Good Hard Water Stability
- Is Environmentally Friendly
- Has Good Weld-Through Characteristics
- Has Achieved Excellent Operator Acceptance