- There are no alternate images available for this product.
KLENEDRAW W-4701 is a heavy duty chemical solution formulated to lubricate metal forming operations on ferrous metals, high strength alloys, stainless steels, and galvanized steel. KLENEDRAW W-4701 is designed for difficult blanking, piercing, forming, drawing, and deep drawing operations. It has excellent wetting characteristics and interacts with metal surfaces to produce a high strength boundary film and chemical extreme pressure lubrication.
KLENEDRAW W-4701 can be used as a straight concentrate or at dilutions up to 15 to 1 with tap water. It can be applied using spray systems, drip, roller coater or flood methods.
- Is a VERY Operator-Friendly Product
- Contains No Hazardous Ingredients & Affords Good In-Process Rust Protection
- Cleans Easily In Low Temperature Water Based Solutions
- Mixes Easily with Water
- Can Be Welded Through Without Cleaning
- Provides Excellent Die Life & Produces an Extreme Pressure Lubricating Film