- There are no alternate images available for this product.
KLENEDRAW 4871 is an oil free chemical solution designed as a lubricant for metal forming operations on ferrous metals and stainless steels. KLENEDRAW 4871 was formulated to perform on some of the most difficult stamping and drawing operations. It penetrates and interacts with metal surfaces to produce a high strength boundary lubrication film and also offers chemical extreme pressure characteristics.
Metal Forming and Drawing
KLENEDRAW 4871 can be used as a straight concentrate or at dilutions up to 15 to 1 with tap water. It can be applied using JET-SET hydraulic spray systems, drip, roller coater or flood methods.
- Is a Very Operator-Friendly Product
- Contains No Hazardous Ingredients & Is Environmentally Friendly
- Does Not Contain Fats, Oils or Greases along with Chlorine or Sulfur
- Affords Good In-Process Rust Protection & Provides Good Weld Through Without Cleaning
- Cleans Easily in Low Temperature Water Based Solutions & Replaces Straight Compounded Oils
- Performs Heavy-Duty Operations at Extended Dilutions & Mixes Easily with Water