- There are no alternate images available for this product.
ANTIFOAM 29 is a non-silicone chemical suspension for use as an antifoaming/de-foaming agent in aqueous systems of soluble oils, semi-synthetics, synthetics, cleaners, high water based hydraulic fluids, and water glycol hydraulic fluids. ANTIFOAM 29 is completely water dispersible and does not adhere to metal surfaces. Subsequent finishing operations, such as painting or plating will not be impaired by its use.
ANTIFOAM 29 is used at a rate of 3 to 4 ounces per 100 gallons of fluid. ANTIFOAM 29 should be introduced slowly to the inlet side of the recirculation pump to achieve its most efficient dispersion throughout the system.
Density- 1.06 g/ml,
Appearance- Translucent White Liquid,
pH- 7.5 to 8.5
- Is a Highly Effective Antifoam Solution
- Is Compatible With a Wide Range Coolants and Cleaners
- Does Not Adhere To Metal Surfaces
- Will Not Impair Subsequent Painting or Plating Operations