- There are no alternate images available for this product.
TOWERDRAW TC-92 & TC-94 are draw bending lubricants suitable for use in micro metering pump application systems. They utilize a micro-polar wetting agent compounded with multi-phase extreme pressure agents which provide optimum wetting and extreme pressure protection. This unique combination reduces friction, enhances lubricity and provides excellent film strength, all designed to extend tool life and improved part quality.
TOWERDRAW TC-92 & TC-94 are ideal lubricants for a wide array of tube fabricating operations, such as draw bending, cut-off, wiper die, and end forming. An important property of TOWERDRAW TC-92 & TC-94 is their ability to encapsulate metal oxides generated in tube bending and cut-off operations, thereby sharply reducing the possibility of metal pickup, particularly on stainless steel. They are recommended for ferrous, stainless steel, titanium, inconel and aluminum.
- Has Chlorine-Free Chemistry & Contains No Hazardous Ingredients
- Reduces Machine & Parts Cleanup
- Improves Tool Life & Provides Better Surface Finish
- Provides Excellent Corrosion Protection
- Is Operator Friendly
- Has Biodegradable Chemistry