- There are no alternate images available for this product.
Tower FB 6760
TOWER FB 6760 is formulated with state-of-the-art additives to meet the demands of today’s Fineblanking operations. TOWER FB 6760 reduces friction in the cutting & forming components to increase tool life, reduce wear, and reduce breakage. Suitable for use on a wide variety of materials; alloyed and unalloyed steels, high strength ferrous metals, stainless steel, and aluminum. No objectionable odors or smoke, and non-staining chemistry. Proper selection of lubricants will lead to a successful operations and overall process improvement and increased efficiencies.
TOWER FB 6760 should be used as supplied. Applied by drip, roller coater, airless spray systems, or in recalculating systems. It can be removed from parts using alkaline cleaners, such as TOWERKLENE 40-A, running at temperatures greater than 140°F or solvent based systems.
- Contains No Hazardous Ingredients
- Performs at Extreme Temperatures
- Designed for Heavy Duty Operations
- Excellent Surface Wetting & Anti-Galling Characteristics
- Low Odor Characteristics at High Temperatures
- Receives Excellent Operator Acceptance & Is Oxidation Resistant