- There are no alternate images available for this product.
Saf-T-VANISH 144 is a SYNTHETIC FLUID TECHNOLOGY formulated to replace vanishing oils made with hydrocarbon solvents. Saf-T-VANISH 144 is a VOC-free, synthetic lubricant designed with a state-of-the-art corrosion inhibitor for use on parts that will be flat stacked immediately after cutting. Saf-T-VANISH 144 uses state-of-the-art additive technology to provide a high degree of lubricity without the use of chlorine or sulfur extreme pressure chemical additives. After evaporation, parts have minimal residue that is generally clean enough for secondary operations such as welding, assembly, and packaging. Saf-T-VANISH 144 has a slight pleasant odor, is non-flammable and contains no Hazardous Air Pollutants (HAPs).
Metal Forming and Drawing
Vanishing / Disappearing Compound
USESaf-T-VANISH 144 must be used as supplied. It can be applied by airless spray, mist, drip or roller coating. Saf-T-Vanish 144 is safe for use on ferrous metals, stainless steel, 5000, 6000 and 7000 series aluminum, hot dip galvanized, and painted materials. Prescreening is recommended in brass and copper alloys, electrogalvanized. Saf-T-VANISH 144 will provide excellent corrosion protection. Optimum storage temperature is above 40º F.
- Employed and environmentally safe
- Contains NO mineral oil, chlorine or sulfur
- Leaves parts clean after evaporation
- Contains no VOCs, HAPs or hazardous ingredients
- Provides excellent protection against corrosion
- Provides superior tool life with minimal waste