- There are no alternate images available for this product.
ROLLFORM 1039-RF is an emulsifiable coolant formulated for Roll Forming operations. Designed as a heavy duty roll forming coolant, ROLLFORM 1039-RF is formulated to be used on both, ferrous and stainless steel metals. It is operator-friendly and very stable in various types of waters. Formulated with excellent cooling and metal wetting characteristics, ROLLFORM 1039-RF will allow for the efficient dissipation of heat during roll forming operations.
ROLLFORM 1039-RF is designed to be used at a starting dilution of 7% (14:1) with water. For secondary operations, beginning dilutions will vary, depending upon the relative severity of each particular operation.
- Contains No Hazardous Ingredients
- Performs a Wide Range of Operations & Has Excellent In-Process Rust Protection
- Cleans Easily in Low Temperature Water-Based Solutions
- Mixes Easily with Water
- Designed for Heavy Duty Operations and Extended Dilutions
- Has Excellent Re-wetting and Anti-Oxidant Characteristics