(52 of 172)
- There are no alternate images available for this product.
TOWER 6523-CF is a unique chlorine and sulfur-free lubricant designed for use in a variety of metal forming operations. TOWER 6523-CF is suitable for use on aluminum, zinc coated materials and copper alloys by providing special characteristics, such as exceptional wetting to minimize effects in die areas from residual packing of these softer materials. TOWER 6523-CF is effective in operations that include, blanking, drawing, and forming. TOWER 6523-CF provides a high strength film on the metal surfaces for added protection to tooling and piece parts.
TOWER 6523-CF should be used as supplied from the drum. It can be applied in minimal amounts through airless spray, drip and with a roller coater system. TOWER 6523-CF can be removed by aqueous or solvent cleaners.
- Provides excellent in-process corrosion protection
- Cleans easily in aqueous wash systems
- Designed for heavy duty applications
- Exhibits excellent surface wetting and anti-galling characteristics
- Offers low odor characteristics at high temperatures
- Receives excellent operator acceptance