- There are no alternate images available for this product.
TOWERPRO 7718-E is a versatile, heavy duty, multi-purpose emulsifiable metal forming lubricant designed for use on ferrous metals, high strength alloys, stainless steels, aluminum, and yellow metals. TOWERPRO 7718-E is effective on operations that include punching, multi-stage forming, drawing, and deep drawing. TOWERPRO 7718-E uses a combination of conventional and synthetic fluids to produce a high strength lubricating film with exceptional extreme pressure characteristics. TOWERPRO 7718-E leaves a light non-sticky film that provides excellent in-process rust protection.
TOWERPRO 7718-E can be used as a straight concentrate, or at dilutions up to 20:1 with water. TOWERPRO 7718-E will form a stable white tight emulsion in both soft and hard water. To ensure a stable emulsion, always add the concentrate to water with agitation. TOWERPRO 7718-E can be applied in minimal amounts through JET SET airless spray systems, drip, roller coater or similar methods. It can be removed in an aqueous cleaning system using a mild alkaline cleaner such as TOWERKLENE 42-A.
- Performs a wide range of metal forming operations
- Provides excellent in-process rust protection
- Forms a stable emulsion in waters of varying hardness
- Can be welded through without washing
- Performs heavy duty operations at extended dilutions
- Reduces metal pickup and improves part quality