- There are no alternate images available for this product.
TOWERPRO 7725-E is a versatile, heavy duty, multi-purpose emulsifiable metal forming lubricant designed for use on ferrous metals, high strength alloys and stainless steels. TOWERPRO 7725-E is effective on operations that include punching, multi-stage forming, drawing, deep drawing and tube bending. TOWERPRO 7725-E produces a high strength film on metal surfaces and exhibits exceptional extreme pressure characteristics that allow it to perform heavy-duty operations. TOWERPRO 7725-E leaves a light non-sticky film that provides excellent in process rust protection
TOWERPRO 7725-E can be used as a straight concentrate, or at dilutions up to 15:1 with water. At a 1:1 mixture, TOWERPRO 7725-E forms an invert emulsion that allows the product to be applied as a paste for certain severe operations. TOWERPRO 7725-E will form a stable white tight emulsion in both soft and hard water. To ensure a stable emulsion, always add the concentrate to water with agitation. TOWERPRO 7725-E can be applied in minimal amounts through JET SET airless spray systems, drip, roller coater or similar methods.
- Performs a wide range of metal forming operations
- Provides excellent in-process rust protection
- Forms a stable emulsion in waters of varying hardness
- Cleans easily in low temperature water based solutions
- Replaces straight compounded oils
- Reduces metal pickup and improves part quality