- There are no alternate images available for this product.
KLENEDRAW W-4701-EX is a heavy duty synthetic solution formulated to lubricate metal forming operations on ferrous metals, high strength alloys, stainless steels, galvanized steel, galvanneal, and aluminum. KLENEDRAW W-4701-EX is designed for difficult blanking, piercing, forming, drawing, and deep drawing operations. It has excellent wetting characteristics and interacts with metal surfaces to produce a high strength boundary film and chemical extreme pressure lubrication. It produces clean parts with a minimal residue that is easy to remove in e-coat systems.
KLENEDRAW W-4701-EX can be used as a straight concentrate or at dilutions up to 15 to 1 with tap water. It can be applied using spray systems, drip, roller coater or flood methods. KLENEDRAW W-4701-EX is easily removed from parts in aqueous wash systems.
- Is a Very Operator-Friendly Product
- Contains No Hazardous Ingredients
- Affords Good In-Process Corrosion Protection
- Cleans Easily In Low Temperature Water Based Solutions
- Can Be Welded Through Without Cleaning
- Provides Excellent Die Life