- There are no alternate images available for this product.
KLENEDRAW W-4701-EX is an oil free synthetic solution formulated as a lubricant for metal forming operations. It is formulated for heavy duty blanking, piercing, forming, drawing, deep drawing, and in-die tapping applications. KLENEDRAW W-4701-EX will produce clean parts with minimal residue that is compatible in e-coat systems and will provide extended rust protection. It has excellent wetting characteristics and interacts with metal surfaces to produce a high strength boundary film and chemical extreme pressure lubrication.
KLENEDRAW W-4701-SC can be used as a straight concentrate or at dilutions up to 20 to 1 with tap water. It can be applied using JET-SET hydraulic spray systems, drip, roller coater or flood methods. Add KLENEDRAW W-4701-SC concentrate to water and mix until a uniform chemical solution is formed. It can be used on ferrous metals, high strength alloys, stainless steel, galvanized steel, galvanneal, galvalume, and aluminum.
- Can be welded through without cleaning.
- Provides excellent die life.
- Can replace straight compounded oils
- Preforms heavy duty operations at extended dilutions
- Affords good in-process rust protection.
- Produces an extreme pressure lubricating film.