- There are no alternate images available for this product.
KLENEDRAW W-4801 is a synthetic solution formulated as a lubricant for metal stamping and drawing operations. It does not contain petroleum oil or chlorinated paraffins. KLENEDRAW W-4801 will provide lubrication for tooling doing very heavy duty metal forming operations. It has excellent wetting characteristics and interacts with metal surfaces to produce a high strength boundary and chemical extreme pressure lubricating film. KLENEDRAW W-4801 cleans easily in low temperature aqueous wash systems and is approved for e-coat paint lines.
KLENEDRAW W-4801 can be used as a straight concentrate or at dilutions up to 19:1 with water. Add KLENEDRAW W-4801 to water and mix until it forms a pure solution with the water. It can be applied using JET-SET hydraulic airless spray systems, drip, roller coater or flood methods. Clean in aqueous wash systems using an alkaline cleaner such as TOWERKLENE 42-A at a low concentration.
- Is a VERY Operator-Friendly Product & Contains No Hazardous Ingredients
- Affords Excellent In-Process Rust Protection
- Cleans Easily In Low Temperature Water Based Solutions
- Replaces Straight Compounded Oils
- Performs Heavy-Duty Operations at Extended Dilutions & Weld Through Without Cleaning
- Produces an Extreme Pressure Lubricating Film