(94 of 171)
- There are no alternate images available for this product.
TOWERPRO 5225-E provides excellent tool life without the use of chlorinated extreme pressure additives, it leaves a light non-sticky film that provides excellent in-process rust protection. TOWERPRO 5225-E is used on ferrous metals including galvanized and tinplate materials, high strength alloys, stainless steel, and aluminum.
Metal Forming and Drawing
TOWERPRO 5225-E can be used as a straight concentrate, or at dilutions up to 19:1 (5%) with water.
Always add the concentrate to water with agitation. It forms an emulsion that resists bacterial attack, foul
odors, and it is low misting. TOWERPRO 5225-E is used on ferrous metals, high strength alloys,
stainless steel, and aluminum. It can be applied by airless spray, roll coater, and drip methods.
TOWERPRO 5225-E is easy to remove in aqueous cleaning systems using an alkaline cleaner such as
- Contains No Hazardous Ingredients
- Performs Heavy Duty Metal Forming Operations
- Does Not Contain Chlorine
- Reduces Metal Pickup and Improves Part Quality
- Leaves a Light Non-Sticky Residue
- Provides In-Process Rust Protection