- There are no alternate images available for this product.
TOWERPRO 7829-E is an extreme-duty, multi-purpose, emulsifiable metal forming lubricant, with exceptional corrosion protection, and is designed for use on ferrous metals and stainless steels. TOWERPRO 7829-E is effective on operations that include punching, multi-stage forming, drawing, and deep drawing.
Chlorinated Soluble Oil
TOWERPRO 7829-E can be used as a straight concentrate, or at dilutions up to 15:1 with water. Always add the concentrate to water with agitation. This mixing procedure produces a coarse white emulsion that provides cooling and a very low coefficient of friction (COF) between the tool and part being formed. TOWERPRO 7829-E can be applied in minimal amounts through airless spray systems, roller coater, or drip methods. It can be cleaned in aqueous cleaning systems using an alkaline cleaner like TOWERKLENE 42-A.
- Is Non-Hazardous, No Pictograms on The Label
- Reduces Metal Pickup and Improves Part Quality
- Performs Heavy Duty Operations at Extended Dilutions
- Provides In-Process Rust Protection
- Performs a Wide Range of Operations
- Cleans In Water Based Systems