- There are no alternate images available for this product.
Saf-T-Cool 463 is an ultra-high performance universal emulsion designed for tough machining and grinding operations on ferrous and non-ferrous alloys. It contains state of the art additive technology that includes advanced sulfurized and chlorinated additives. This unique chemistry will provide unsurpassed tool life and surface finish. Saf-T-Cool 463 has a very tight emulsion that provides exceptional hard water stability, tramp oil rejection, and long fluid life. It is low foaming making it compatible with high pressure coolant systems. Saf-T-Cool 463 provides excellent corrosion protection for ferrous metals and machine tools. It constantly rinses the machine as it runs eliminating any sticky residues and leaving a very light oily film on the clean machine surfaces.
Starting dilutions for machining operations should be between 5 – 12% and grinding 4 – 6%. Make-up fluid is typically added at half the target concentration. For proper mixing it is recommended that Saf-T-Cool 463 concentrate be added to water with agitation. Parts made with Saf-T-Cool 463 can be easily cleaned in an aqueous wash using an alkaline cleaner such as TOWERKLENE 42-A.
- Non-Hazardous, No Pictograms on The Label
- Does Not Contain Phosphates
- Low Chance of Skin Irritation Promotes Operator Acceptance
- Prolonged Sump Life Without Foul Odors
- Tight Emulsion Reduces Carry-off And Lowers Usage
- Increases Tool Life Using State of The Art Additives