- There are no alternate images available for this product.
Saf-T-Cool 450is a high performance universal bio-stable coolant. It utilizes state of the art ingredients to provide long sump life without the use of tank side additives. Foul odors and the typical “Monday Morning” (rotten egg) odors are eliminated. Saf-T-Cool 450 has extraordinary hard water emulsion stability and rejects tramp oil for proper removal. Its natural low foam characteristics make this acceptable in high pressure systems, along with low mist characteristics creating a safe working environment. Saf-T-Cool 450 uses advanced generation additive technology for superior surface finishes plus increased tool life. It does not contain chemical extreme pressure additives (C, S, or P). The product is designed for cutting and grinding a wide range of ferrous and non-ferrous alloys. Saf-T-Cool 450 has excellent corrosion protection for all metals. It constantly rinses the machine as it runs eliminating any sticky residues and leaving a very light oily film on the machine surfaces.
Saf-T-Cool 450 forms a premium quality micro-emulsion for machining and grinding. Starting dilutions for machining operations should be between 5 – 10%. For grinding operations, the suggested starting dilutions should be between 4 – 6%. Make-up fluid is typically added at half the target concentration. For proper mixing it is recommended that Saf-T-Cool 450 concentrate be added to water with agitation.
- Outstanding Emulsion Stability in Hard & Soft waters
- Excellent Operator Acceptance & Machines Run Clean Without Sticky Deposits or Residues
- Prolonged Sump Life Without Foul Odors
- Increases Tool Life & Excellent In-Process Rust & Corrosion Protection
- Excellent Surface Finish Improves Part Quality & Non Hazardous Formula Has No Pictograms on The Label
- Low Misting & Low Foam Characteristics