- There are no alternate images available for this product.
SAF-T-COOL 435 is a high-performance universal emulsion designed for tough machining and grinding operations on all types of ferrous alloys particularly cast iron where rust protection is critical. This unique chemistry provides unsurpassed tool life and surface finish. SAF-T-COOL 435 has a very tight emulsion that provides exceptional hard water stability, tramp oil rejection, bio-stability, cleanliness and long fluid life. It is low foaming making it compatible with high pressure coolant systems. SAF-T-COOL 435 drastically reduces the formation of hard water soaps and soap residues enabling a longer fluid working life by minimizing lubricant depletion and preserving the corrosion protection package. It constantly rinses the machine as it runs eliminating any sticky residues leaving a very light oily film on the clean machine surfaces.
Starting dilutions for machining operations should be between 5 – 10% and grinding 3 – 5%. Make-up fluid is typically added at half the target concentration. For proper mixing it is recommended that SAF-T-COOL 435 concentrate is added to water with agitation. Parts made with SAF-T-COOL 435 can be easily cleaned in an aqueous wash using an alkaline cleaner such as TOWERKLENE 42-A.
- Non-hazardous, no pictograms on the label
- Does not contain phosphates or phenols & Operator acceptance
- Prolonged sump life with minimal odors & Clean running eliminating sticky residues
- Tight emulsion reduces carry-off lowering usage rate
- Increased tool life & Excellent surface finish improves part quality
- Easy to remove films in aqueous wash systems & Low misting and foam generation