- There are no alternate images available for this product.
Saf-T-Cool 455 is a high-performance, mainline coolant, that has state of the art ingredients which provide superior properties over other coolants on the market. The product exhibits excellent lubricity without the use of common extreme pressure additives like chlorine or sulfur. The products unique chemistry eliminates typical “Monday morning” foul odor smells without the use of a biocides. Saf-TCool 455 has a very tight emulsion that provides exceptional hard water stability, tramp oil rejection, and long sump life while maintaining a very low foam profile. Saf-T-Cool 455 provides excellent corrosion protection and is safe to use on a wide range of metals including ferrous, non-ferrous, and exotic alloys. It constantly rinses the machine as it runs eliminating any sticky residues and leaving a very light oily film on the clean machine surfaces.
Starting dilutions for machining operations should be between 5 – 12% and grinding 4 – 6%. Make-up fluid is typically added at half the target concentration. For proper mixing it is recommended that Saf-TCool 455 concentrate be added to water with agitation.
- Non-Hazardous, No Pictograms on The Label
- Does Not Contain Chlorine or Sulfur & Low Misting & Low Foam Characteristics
- Prolonged Sump Life Without Foul Odors & Machines Run Clean Without Sticky Deposits or Residues
- Tight Emulsion Reduces Carry-Off and Lowers Usage
- Increases Tool Life Using State of The Art Additives
- Excellent Surface Finish Improves Part Quality