- There are no alternate images available for this product.
KLENEDRAW W-4100 is a pourable gel, specifically designed for use as a lubricant for tube andpipe bending and other metal forming operations on ferrous metals, including high strength alloys. KLENEDRAW W-4100 produces a high strength lubricating film on the surface of the metal.
KLENEDRAW W-4100 should be used as a straight concentrate. It is designed for use in once through applications and should be applied in minimal amounts. KLENEDRAW W-4100 can be applied through mandrel rod lubrication systems having the capability of pumping viscous liquids or greases. It can be removed with a mild alkaline cleaner.
- Contains no hazardous ingrediants
- Does not contain chlorine, sulfur of phosphorus
- Has excellent rust protection for inside storage
- Cleans easily in low temperature water based solutions
- Can be welded through without cleaning
- Is eviromentally and operator friendly