- There are no alternate images available for this product.
KLENEDRAW® W-4177 is a synthetic, VOC-free product, that does not contain petroleum oil, formulated to lubricate a wide variety of metal forming operations. It absorbs on metal surfaces forming a high strength lubricating film. KLENEDRAW® W-4177 is effective for multi-stage forming, drawing, deep drawing, roll forming and tube bending applications. When mixed with water at 6:1 or greater, it leaves a minimal residue on metal surfaces after drying.
KLENEDRAW® W-4177 should be used as a straight concentrate, or at dilutions up to 20:1 with tap water. It can be applied in minimal amounts by using Jet-Set® airless spray, drip, roller coater or similar methods. KLENEDRAW® W-4177 is used on ferrous metals, stainless steel, zinc coated metal, and aluminum. It is typically used on material up to 0.100” (2.5 mm) thick. KLENEDRAW® W-4177, run at 4:1, will provide rust protection to ferrous parts stored inside for over 90 days. It can be cleaned with warm water or a weak solution of alkaline cleaner such as TOWERKLENE 42-A run at a 2% – 5% concentration.
- Contains No Hazardous Ingredients
- Has No Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC’s)
- Does Not Contain Chlorine, Sulfur, or Phosphorous
- Has Excellent Rust Protection for Inside Storage & Is Environmentally Friendly
- Cleans Easily In Low Temperature Water Base Solutions
- Safe To Welded Through Without Cleaning & Can Replace Vanishing Oil in Many Instances