- There are no alternate images available for this product.
BEND-ALL 002 is a synthetic, pour-able gel, formulated as a lubricant for draw bending and end-forming tube and pipe. It forms a high strength lubricating film on the mandrel and ID of the tube. BEND-ALL 002 is widely used on automotive exhaust tubing. It will dry to a very light, clear colored, greasy film that does not smoke when heated.
BEND-ALL 002 should be used as neat as received. It can be applied by hand or through automatic mandrel rod lubrication systems capable of pumping higher viscosity liquids or greases. BEND-ALL 002 can be used on SS, steel, aluminized, and aluminum. It can be cleaned in an aqueous wash using an alkaline cleaner such as TOWERKLENE 42-A.
- Spreads evenly and has a high degree of lubricity
- Can be welded through without cleaning
- Contains no petroleum oil
- Cleans in water-based alkaline solutions
- Does no contain chlorine or sulfur
- Is environmentally and operator friendly