- There are no alternate images available for this product.
BEND-ALL 001 is a synthetic, pour-able gel, formulated as a lubricant for draw bending and endforming tube and pipe. It forms a high strength lubricating film on the mandrel and ID of the tube. BEND-ALL 001 will dry to a very light, clear colored, greasy film that does not smoke at high temperatures It is recommended for use on a wide variety of metals.
BEND-ALL 001 should be used as a concentrate for moderate to difficult bending operations. It can be applied by hand or through automatic mandrel rod lubrication systems capable of pumping higher viscosity liquids or greases. BEND-ALL 001 can be cleaned in an aqueous wash using an alkaline cleaner such as TOWERKLENE SAF-T-24.
- Contains No Hazardous Ingredients
- Contains No Petroleum Oil
- Does Not Contain Chlorine or Sulfur
- Spreads Evenly and Has High Lubricity
- Cleans in Water Based Solutions & Can Be Welded Through Without Cleaning
- Is Environmentally and Operator Friendly