- There are no alternate images available for this product.
TOWERSOL G-9196 is an emulsifiable, chlorine and sulfur-free lubricant designed for use in a variety of metal forming operations. Under most conditions TOWERSOL G-9196 will not stain or generate white rust on aluminum or zinc coated metals. TOWERSOL G-9196 is suitable for use on copper alloys. TOWERSOL G-9196 is effective in operations that include, blanking, forming, drawing, deep drawing, and roll forming. TOWERSOL G-9196 produces a high strength lubricating film on metal surfaces that protects the tooling from wear.
TOWERSOL G-9196 can be used as a straight concentrate, or up to 20:1 dilution with water. To ensure a stable emulsion, always add the concentrate to water with agitation. TOWERSOL G-9196 can be applied in minimal amounts through airless spray, drip, roller coater, recirculating systems, or similar methods. It is easy to clean in aqueous systems using an alkaline cleaner such as TOWERKLENE 42-A.
- Excellent tool life on non-ferrous metals
- Does not contain chlorine, sulfur, or hazardous ingrediants
- Clean easily in aqueous wash systems
- Mixes easily with water
- Reduces aluminum oxide generation on aluminum