- There are no alternate images available for this product.
TOWERPRO 5858-E is a heavy duty, emulsifiable, metal forming lubricant formulated for use on applications requiring chlorine-free chemistry. It is effective on multi-stage forming, piercing, drawing, and deep drawing operations that previously required highly chlorinated lubricants. TOWERPRO 5858E uses technically advanced additive technology, having unique characteristics, producing a high strength lubricating film on metal surfaces. It provides excellent tool life without the use of chlorinated extreme pressure additives. TOWERPRO 5858-E leaves a light non-sticky film that provides in-process rust protection.
Non-Chlorinated Soluble Oil
TOWERPRO 5858-E can be used as a straight concentrate, or at dilutions up to 19:1 (5%) with water. Always add the concentrate to water with agitation. It forms an emulsion that resists bacterial attack, foul odors, and it is low misting. TOWERPRO 5858-E is used on ferrous metals, high strength alloys, stainless steel, and aluminum. It can be applied by airless spray, roll coater, and drip methods as well as in recirculating systems. TOWERPRO 5858-E is easy to remove in aqueous cleaning systems using an alkaline cleaner such as TOWERKLENE 42-A.
- Contains No Hazardous Ingredients & Performs Heavy Duty Metal Forming Operations
- Does Not Contain Chlorine
- Reduces Metal Pickup and Improves Part Quality
- Leaves A Light Non-Sticky Residue
- Provides In-Process Rust Protection
- Cleans Easily in Alkaline Solutions