- There are no alternate images available for this product.
TOWERPRO 5225-E is a heavy duty, emulsifiable, metal forming lubricant formulated for use on applications requiring chlorine-free chemistry. It is effective on multi-stage forming, piercing, drawing, and deep drawing operations that used to need highly chlorinated lubricants. TOWERPRO 5225-E uses technically advanced additive technology, having unique characteristics, that produce a high strength lubricating film on metal surfaces. It provides excellent tool life without the use of chlorinated extreme pressure additives. TOWERPRO 5225-E leaves a light non-sticky film that provides in-process rust protection.
Non-Chlorinated Soluble Oil
TOWERPRO 5225-E can be used as a straight concentrate, or at dilutions up to 19:1 (5%) with water. Always add the concentrate to water with agitation. It forms an emulsion that resists bacterial attack, foul odors, and it is low misting. TOWERPRO 5225-E is used on ferrous metals, high strength alloys, stainless steel, and aluminum. It can be applied by airless spray, roll coater, and drip methods. TOWERPRO 5225-E is easy to remove in aqueous cleaning systems using an alkaline cleaner such as TOWERKLENE 42-A.
- Contains No Hazardous Ingredients & Performs Heavy Duty Metal Forming Operations
- Does Not Contain Chlorine
- Reduces Metal Pickup and Improves Part Quality
- Leaves a Light Non-Sticky Residue
- Provides In-Process Rust Protection
- Cleans Easily in Alkaline Solutions