- There are no alternate images available for this product.
TOWERDRAW TC-89 is a modified complex chemical soap, water soluble paste. It provides a strong barrier film and high degree of lubricity. TOWERDRAW TC-89 is primarily intended as a mandrel lubricant for tube and pipe bending and for end forming operations.
TOWERDRAW TC-89 is normally used as supplied, but may be diluted with water by adding water to the paste with agitation. It must be mixed in this order to form a stable emulsion. It is recommended for ferrous, stainless steel, titanium, inconel and aluminum. TOWERDRAW TC-89 is easy to clean with a mild alkaline cleaner.
- Has Chlorine-Free Chemistry
- Contains No Hazardous Ingredients
- Pumps Through Mandrel Rod Lubricators
- Weld Through Without Cleaning
- Does Not Harden Like Pigmented Lubes
- Is Operator Friendly