- There are no alternate images available for this product.
TOWERDRAW E-612 is a disappearing metalforming compound. TOWERDRAW E-612 provides boundary film lubrication, flushing and cooling for metalforming operations such as stamping, drawing and roll forming. Parts made with TOWERDRAW E-612 will have a very light residue but are typically clean enough for secondary operations or final assembly.
TOWERDRAW E-612 should be use as received and can be applied by drip, roller coater or airless spray systems. It is suitable for use on ferrous and non-ferrous metals, painted and vinyl clad materials.
- Very light residue. Typically parts do not require cleaning
- Minimal residue characteristics
- Excellent flusing and cooling properties
- Safe for ferrous and non-ferrous, painted and vinyl clad materials