- There are no alternate images available for this product.
TOWERDRAW A-617 is a disappearing (evaporating) metalforming compound. TOWERDRAW A-617 provides extreme pressure lubrication, flushing and cooling for metalforming operations such as stamping, drawing and roll forming. Parts made with TOWERDRAW A-617 will have a very light residue but are typically clean enough for secondary operations or final assembly.
TOWERDRAW A-617 should be use as received and can be applied by drip, roller coater or airless spray systems. It is suitable for use on stainless steel, ferrous and non-ferrous metals, painted and vinyl clad materials.
- Very light residue. Typically parts do not require cleaning
- Minimal residue characteristics
- Excellent flusing and cooling properties
- Safe for ferrous and non-ferrous, painted and vinyl clad materials