(32 of 174)
- There are no alternate images available for this product.
TOWERDRAW A-406 is a compounded petroleum-based product formulated for use as a die lubricant in metal stamping and drawing operations. It has unique wetting and flushing properties in combination with extreme pressure additives. A minimal film remains after drying which provides in-process corrosion protection. TOWERDRAW A-406 has good weld through characteristics.
TOWERDRAW A-406 should be used as supplied. It can be applied in minimal amounts through airless spray, drip, or roller coater systems. TOWERDRAW A-406 can be easily removed by aqueous cleaners.
- Provides good in-prcoess rust protection
- Can be welded through without cleaning
- Cleans easily in low temperature water based solutions.
- Exhibits excellent surface wetting and anti-galling characteristics
- Contains no hazardous ingrediants