(125 of 171)
- There are no alternate images available for this product.
TOWERDRAW A-1344 is a versatile, light-medium duty, multi-purpose emulsifiable metal forming lubricant designed for use on ferrous metals and stainless steels. TOWERDRAW A-1344 is effective on operations that include multi-stage forming, drawing and deep drawing. TOWERDRAW A-1344 produces a high strength film on the surfaces of the metal and exhibits exceptional extreme pressure characteristics that allow it to do heavy-duty operations.
TOWERDRAW A-1344 can be used as a straight concentrate, or at dilutions up to 15:1 with water. TOWERDRAW A-1344 forms a medium emulsion at 1:1 mixture. To ensure a stable emulsion, always add the concentrate to water with agitation. TOWERDRAW A-1344 can be applied in minimal amounts through JET SET airless spray systems, drip, roller coater or similar methods.
- Contains No Hazardous Ingredients
- Performs a Wide Range of Operations
- Does Not Form Gummy Deposits
- Cleans Easily In Low Temperature Water Based Solutions
- Mixes Easily With Water
- Performs Medium Duty Operations at Extended Dilutions