- There are no alternate images available for this product.
TOWERDRAW 9890-TD is suitable for tough stainless-steel forming operations and for use on high strength ferrous metals. It provides lubrication at extreme temperatures without objectionable odors or smoke. TOWERDRAW 9890-TD is designed for transfer press operations and other multi-stage forming, drawing and deep drawing applications. Typical Viscosity is 650 SUS @ 100F֯
Metal Forming and Drawing
TOWERDRAW 9890-TD should be used as supplied from the drum. TOWERDRAW 9890-TD can be applied by drip, roller coater, or in recirculating systems. It can be removed from parts in alkaline cleaners running at temperatures greater than 140°F.
- Contains No Hazardous Ingredients
- Provides Excellent In-Process Rust Protection
- Performs at Extreme Temperatures
- Designed for Heavy Duty Operations
- Has Excellent Surface Wetting & Anti-Galling Characteristics
- Gives Low Odor Characteristics at High Temperatures