- There are no alternate images available for this product.
ROLLFORM 1095 is a micro-emulsion formulated especially for Roll Forming Systems. Formulated with an excellent corrosion preventive package, ROLLFORM 1095 offers prolonged rust protection for a wide variety of metals. It is operator friendly and very stable in various types of water. ROLLFORM 1095 is designed to provide excellent cooling, flushing, and lubrication characteristics. Because ROLLFORM 1095 contains some mineral oil, it provides the benefits of oil while offering the advantages of a pure chemical solution.
ROLLFORM 1095 is intended to be used at ratios of 5:1 to 20:1 depending on the material being formed and the relative severity of the operation. For best results mix ROLLFORM 1095 by adding concentrate to water with agitation.
- Provides excellent in-process corrosion protection
- Resists attack by bacteria, yeast, and fungi
- Has low foam characteristics
- Will not form sticky deposits on equipment
- Does not contain chlorine, nitrites, or phenols.
- Excellent operator acceptance