- There are no alternate images available for this product.
ROLLFORM 1099 is an ultra-high-performance universal emulsion designed for roll forming operations as well as other coolant type metalforming systems. It contains state of the art additive technology that includes advanced sulfurized and chlorinated additives. This unique chemistry will provide unsurpassed tool life and surface finish where applicable. ROLLFORM 1099 has a very tight emulsion that provides exceptional hard water stability, tramp oil rejection, and long fluid life. It is low foaming making it compatible with high pressure recirculating systems. ROLLFORM 1099 provides excellent corrosion protection for a variety of substrates including ferrous, galvanized, aluminum, and yellow metals. It constantly rinses the machine as it runs, eliminating any sticky residues and leaving a very light oily film on the clean machine surfaces.
Starting dilutions for roll forming operations should be between 5 – 10% . Make-up fluid is typically added at half the target concentration. For proper mixing, add ROLLFORM 1099 concentrate to water with agitation. Parts made with ROLLFORM 1099 can be easily cleaned in an aqueous wash using an alkaline cleaner such as TOWERKLENE 42-A.
- Non-Hazardous, No-Pictograms on the Label
- Does Not Contain Phosphates & Machines Run Clean Without Sticky Deposits or Residues
- Low Chance of Skin Irritation Promotes Operator Acceptance & Has Low Foam Misting and Low Foam Characteristics
- Prolonged Sump Life Without Foul Odors & Tight Emulsion Reduces Carry-Off and Lowers Usage
- Increases Tool Life Using State of the Art Additives & Excellent Surface Finish Improves Part Quality
- Piece Parts Are Easy to Clean in Aqueous Wash System